Transition to Class and
Pay nothing 'til 1 July 2019*
+ free annual health check
To grow your SMSF business, you need to make the most of your time. Greater efficiency enables practices to do more SMSF admin with less staff, take on new clients without increasing headcount and attract new clients by providing a higher level of service.
“We want to scale up really quickly, and quite honestly, Class is the lynchpin to achieving that.”Kimberlee Brown,
H&R Block SMSF Solutions
Class users are serious about growth
With the Royal Commission, Productivity Commission and political changes looming, SMSF growth is the slowest it’s been in 10 years1 - but not for Class users!
The average Class Super user:
Over the last 10 years, the average accounting practice providing SMSF services has been earning approx. 24%3 of practice revenue from SMSFs – but they aspire to earn 30%.
Class users have achieved the aspirational 30% because our software allows them to:
SMSF is a tough business to make margins in, and in the current political and regulatory climate, it's even tougher.
SMSF software that is 'good enough' is unlikely to increase your profitability. If you want to grow your SMSF practice, you need a great return on your SMSF software investment.
You know that Class Super is the best solution but how does it deliver better outcomes for practices? What’s the return on investment?
With new entrants and FinTech moving into the super space, standards are lifting and community expectations are getting harder to meet. Your clients, be they financial advisers or investors, need more from you.
If you are not geared up to deal with the tighter caps, limits and reporting regimes then your clients will find someone who is. You don't need to be delivering daily or monthly servicing today, but if you don't start today, will you be ready in two or three years when it is the norm?
Find out more about this limited time offer
*Terms and conditions
- Offer available for new Class customers only
- Sign up by 21 December 2018 and pay nothing for Class Super & Class Portfolio til 1 July 2019
- Includes free automated and manual transitions for first 60 days
- Includes free implementation, training and support
- Includes free annual health check
- Minimum commitment must equate to 25 SMSF funds
- Minimum committed accounts to be loaded in specified stages
- Minimum cost of $500 including GST per month from 1 July 2019
- Strictly limited - closes when implementation team is at capacity
1 As reported in ATO and APRA data 2018.
2 Class internal data analysis, compared to ATO and APRA data
3 Investment Trends March 2018 SMSF Accountant Report