Are you growing your SMSF practice by 14% a year?
You could be if you choose to invest with Class SMSF software.
Book a 30 min no-obligation demo to find out how and receive a free Google Home Mini for your time.*
From rapid and continuous regulatory changes to increased reporting requirements, the ever changing fintech landscape is becoming more and more challenging for the accountant to grow their SMSF practices in.
The need to carry out your due diligence and choose the right administration software now becomes all the more critical to ensure the efficient and profitable running of your business.
Class software can support you by:
- Saving an average of 4 - 5 hours of processing time per fund
- Doubling the number of funds you can process a day
- More easily meeting compliance requirements and avoiding the risk of penalties from misinterpreting them or missing fund reporting deadlines
- Exceeding client expectations and boosting your ability to retain your customers and win new ones through referrals
With Class software you can potentially grow your practice by an average of 14.1% a year compared to the annual industry growth rate of 3.2%.
Fill in the form to book an obligation-free demo of Class software today with one of our consultants to help increase your profitability and growth and receive a complimentary Google Home Mini whilst you’re at it.*
*Google Home Mini offer terms and conditions:
- Only businesses who administer SMSFs (25+ funds) and are not currently using Class are eligible for the Google Home Mini
- Limit of one Google Home Mini per business
- Only the first 50 attendees who book the webinar are eligible for this offer
- The demo must be attended to redeem this offer
 Based on an analysis of accounting firms that use Class Super. A typical accounting practice using Class Super for more than a year recorded an average annual growth rate of 14.1%, compared to the annual industry growth rate of 3.2%, over the four years to June 2018.